What We Do is marine insurance
Ocean Marine Insurance Agency Inc. has been servicing your insurance needs along the entire East Coast of the United States for nearly 4 decades and have recently expanded to national coverage.
We are built on the principles of providing superior customer service and quality insurance solutions. As an independent agent, we work with select insurance companies that have proven their performance.
We are dedicated to getting you the best insurance products and services available today to protect you and your business.
- Commercial Fishing Vessels
- Commercial Vessels
- Professional 6-Pack Charters
- Passenger Vessels
- Yachts & Pleasure Crafts
- Marine Artisans
- Head Boat and Charter Boats
- Passenger Vessels and Six Pack Charter Boats
- Whale Watch and Sightseeing Vessels
- Work Boats and Harbor Vessels
- Tug Boat and Barge Risks
- Pleasure Boats and Yachts
- Jones Act P&I and Pollution
- Fishing Vessels
- Docks and municipalities
- Scientific & Research Vessels
- Marine Contractors & Repairers
- Marinas & Shipyards
- Builder's Risk
- U.S. Longshoreman & Harbor Workers
- Observers, Samplers & Scientific Research Personnel
Specialty Marine Insurance Program
- Point Club Inc.
- Down East Lobster Association
- Inshore Lobster Vessel Program
- Inshore Fishing Vessel Program
- Atlantic Charter 6 Pack Program
- Marine Artisan Program
- Research Vessel Program
Workers’ Compensation coverage applies to bodily injury and diseases arising out of and in the course of employment. Any bodily injury must be accidental, and the term includes death resulting from the accident. Only occupational diseases, which are unique to the occupation, are covered.
Workers’ Compensation provides for the payment of four types of benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Income Benefits
- Death Benefits
- Rehabilitation Benefits
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 14:13:19 Z
Committed to providing tugboat and towing vessel operators with a platform ...
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:34:28 Z
Norway's Petroleum Safety Authority (PSA) has told Transocean, Maersk Drill...
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 13:19:39 Z
The Office of Commercial Vessel Compliance announced the release of the 201...
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 05:20:40 Z
Japanese shipping and logistics giant Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) h...
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 05:28:29 Z
Subsea 7 associate Seaway Offshore Cables has won a contract to supply and ...